Join the Adventure
Do you wish to contribute to making plastic reuse a sustainable solution?
Do you believe as well that you can achieve the impossible if you have boldness, perseverance, respect and courage?
Do you want to join a fast-growing industrial company with big ambitions?
Do you have a technical, project management, business or financial background?
We are looking for candidates for positions based in our offices in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and Paris, France, and also in our first plant in France, south of Nancy.
Our Job Openings
Country Financial Controller m/f - Gdynia (Poland)Ensure the conformity and accuracy of the financial statements
We are looking for a Candidate for a newly created position of Country Financial Controller based in our office in Gdynia.
We offer development opportunities and improvement of professional skills in new international organization.
We combine a good atmosphere and friendly relations with building a professional business.
As the Financial Controller you will be tasked with setting the finance and controlling organization in Poland and liaising with the corporate French organization.
Furthermore, you will be involved with various finance improvements projects and ensure correct processing in the financial reporting.
From a country management perspective, you will be involved with multiple post-acquisition integrations as well as greenfield initiatives.
As a Country Financial Controller, you will:
- Drive monthly closing process to enable timely monthly group reporting, including country results, journals, checks & balances verifying accuracy of financials, following up with regions on any issues and inconsistencies,
- Drive industrial controlling (cost and revenues) and support management with decision making process.
- Analyze profitability by line of business and profitability optimization,
- Ensure monthly inventory accuracy and valuation,
- Prepare the annual Financial Statements of each of the entities in Poland and coordinating the process with auditors,
- Ensure the application of the Group Accounting Policies,
Prepare Accounting Papers for reporting issues,
- Manage change in the reporting process to improve quality and harmonizing the reporting of the country to become globally standardized,
Coordinate Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) process of the country,
- Prepare of ad-hoc analysis as required,
- Manage given projects in the area of finance and accounting. Have an active role in development and maintenance of
the current and future implementation of new systems,
International travel (France) might be involved.
The position demands a self-starting personality that fits into an environment that is characterized by entrepreneurship.
You will have the conceptual capacity to develop an accounting structure suitable for a developing and expanding an international manufacturing company.
At Aloxe you will work independently to fulfil this position. Strong communicative and interpersonal skills are necessary to be successful.
The ideal candidate has a completed university education and a minimum 3-year experience within an industrial environment and the right drive and ambition to make the difference.
- Knowledge in Accounting, Consolidation, IFRS and policies, including PPA versus local financials is a plus,
- Recognized professional accountancy qualification (ACCA/CIMA) would be a strong advantage,
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues in different areas of the business as well as part of finance team and
- Perfect command of English (speaking & writing), Additional language(s) are not required but a plus (French),
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point,
Strong business acumen and commercial attitude,
- Strong communication skills, result-oriented, solution-oriented, and able to bring about changes,
- Reliable, proactive and a self-starter.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop in a modern and international manufacturing company in the recycling industry,
- A professional and good Team that shares common values and mission - to deliver high-quality recycled PET,
- Fair conditions and clear remuneration and bonus rules,
- Training package and the possibility of continuous improvement of your qualifications,
- Social package (like private medical care and the possibility of providing medical care to the whole family, benefits, gifts,and many more),
- Hybrid work (4+1).
If you want to join a passionate team, in a human-sized, innovative, international structure, you are at the right address!
Maintenance technician m/f - Near Nancy - (FR)Become the guardian of the good functioning of the production unit
Under the responsibility of the maintenance manager, you will ensure the:
- Curative maintenance management:
- Ensure the proper functioning of electromechanical equipment, production facilities and buildings of the site by preventive and curative maintenance according to the rules of hygiene and safety in place in the company ;
- Diagnose the origin and ensure the necessary interventions on production lines (extrusion lines and post condensation);
- Repair in the workshop the failed or broken materials ;
- Prepare intervention reports and ensure the recording of the repairs conducted and to take part in the good follow-up of the action plans ;
- Participate in the good general condition of the site's exteriors and the associated maintenance and repair work.
- Management of preventive maintenance:
- Follow and conduct preventive maintenance interventions according to the planning and on the instructions of the maintenance manager, prepare detailed reports and record them ;
- Carry out work on equipment to maintain production rates, staff safety, the quality and safety of the product according to the data by anticipating the possible failures according to the manufacturers' data and history ;
- Development of the maintenance plan for our new facilities in Messein
- Participate in the installation of our 2 new VACUNITE production lines
- Start the maintenance operations of these new equipments
EXPECTED SOFT SKILLS:
Method, rigor, autonomy, ability to listen, responsiveness, availability, team spirit.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Vocational baccalaureate / 2-year degree in the fields of Maintenance, Electrical engineering, Mechanics, Boilermaking ;
- Preferred experience of 5 years as a maintenance technician on an industrial site ;
- Electrical accreditation (BR, BC, BS type) ;
- Holding the CACES R489 (3) permit would be a plus.
DURATION AND LOCATION:
Position to be filled on a permanent basis - full time (35 hours) on our site in Vézelise.
Shift work 5h/13h then daytime every other week + monthly on-call duty if necessary.
Proposed compensation: €2,300 - € 2500 gross per month based on 35 hours/week according to profile and experience + on-call bonus + vacation bonus.
Would you like to contribute through your work to the circular economy of plastic recycling in a dynamic, human-sized structure?
Then join us!
Letter or email of motivation to be sent with your CV.Apply
Intern - Financial Analyst m/f - Paris (FR)Your knowledge at the heart of a company with strong sustainability commitments
An internship at Aloxe means :
- Experiencing the dynamics of a company in a growing European market ;
- Being an actor in a more circular economy ;
- Joining a team in which the performance culture is intricately linked to a good atmosphere.
Within the finance department, you will be involved in many projects:
- Support to the teams located in the different countries in order to ensure the reliability of the financial data ;
- Analysis and consolidation of the financial statements of the different plants ;
- The construction and updating of budgetary projections ;
- The definition and deployment of internal control standards on the different sites ;
- The construction and communication of reporting statements to our shareholders ;
- Management of various projects (ERP deployment, development of data analysis, monitoring of construction projects, etc.).
This list is not exhaustive and can be completed according to the needs of the company and your proposals.
EXPECTED SOFT SKILLS
- Ability to synthesize and analyze ;
- Rigor and pragmatism ;
- Good relational skills and ability to make suggestions ;
- Proficient level of English, written and spoken. A second language would be a plus ;
- Good knowledge of Excel.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE
You are interested in industry, finance, and sustainable development; you are in the final stage of your studies (master, business school, engineering school).
You will evolve in a close-knit team with a human dimension where:
- You will be pragmatic and curious ;
- You will be able to be autonomous and versatile in an international environment ;
- Your dynamism will be a key asset in the realization of projects.
DURATION AND LOCATION
- To be filled as soon as possible ;
- Full-time internship of 6 months minimum ;
- Paid internship according to profile ;
- Remote work possible.
We are located in the heart of Paris 8 (St Augustin / Opera / Madeleine) in a workplace focused on "Wellworking" where you will enjoy :
- Access to the gym, free HIIT, boxing, or Pilates classes during your lunch breaks or at the end of the day ;
- Ergonomic furniture and a laptop to work in good conditions ;
- An exceptional view from the rooftop.
If you want to join a passionate team, in a human-sized, innovative, international structure, you are at the right address! Join us!Apply
Speculative applicationsJoin an industrial company that is experiencing huge growth!
The team on their roles
“Aloxe captivated me with the entrepreneurial spirit of the owners and their values. I wanted to be part of a business that, apart from setting ambitious goals, still puts the spotlight on people."
“I joined Aloxe for the exciting challenges of building a recycling plant in France and am delighted to contribute to the global challenge of plastic recycling.“
“A desire to build and the multitude of challenges ahead of us convinced me to join Aloxe.”
“I joined Aloxe to be part of a young and dynamic team with strong values for an ambitious project to preserve the planet and restore a better world to the next generations.”
“From within this small, close-knit organisation, I’ve got the opportunity to leave a permanent trace of my actions and ideas to improve our economy and preserve our planet.”
“I joined Aloxe to embark on an entrepreneurial adventure, to be a driving force in a position to make decisions influencing the construction of a leading player in the fast-changing and beneficial recycling market.”
“I like the variety in my role: planning production and maintenance, setting up processes and managing indicators. Meeting client specifications comes as a result of a team effort on a daily basis.”
“Recycling is today the only way to win this global challenge of waste reduction and Aloxe and its values won me over. I enjoy being part of this big family.”
“Joining Aloxe is the promise of a unique adventure. A project that enables me to discover a multitude of skills while bringing my own, each respecting the other. It also allows me to put my experience to work for a noble cause, the circular economy in plastics, one of the greatest challenges of our century.”
“I was won over by the entrepreneurial adventure and the possibility of contributing to plastic recycling, a major challenge of our time.”
“I am delighted to join this ambitious team and look forward to adding my brick to the building of something significant, which is environmental protection. Recycling is our future!”
“I joined Aloxe for its values and this great project combining ambition and environmental concern. Being part of this adventure was an obvious choice for me.”
“Joining Aloxe means being part of a young and competent team, managing big transformation and digitalization projects, living strong values on a daily basis and become an actor in the preservation of our environment and planet.”
“Joining Aloxe means joining an industrial group that works to optimize the use of our resources, and an entrepreneurial adventure of European dimension.”
“I joined Aloxe because of its ambitious project and its environmental approach.“
“I joined Aloxe because recycling is not just a job but the road to the future and Aloxe gives me the opportunity to ride on this way.”
“I joined Aloxe to be part of a Group that will lead the circular economy revolution; rethinking the way we use raw materials and resources to create a sustainable economy and a better world.“
“It was the ambitious goal, the prospect of structuring an up-and-coming market, the human aspect to the venture and the collaboration with decision-makers that attracted me to the company.”
“People and our planet are the biggest valuables of our future. I joined Aloxe to take up the great challenge of protecting the environment and acting today for future generations.”
“Working at Aloxe means participating in the circular economy on my own scale; as a production manager, I enjoy the contact with the operators to organize and guarantee the processes, engage in continuous improvement and reach the performance objectives.“
“Constantly looking for new challenges, Aloxe offers me the opportunity to participate in one of the major challenges of our century, the recycling of plastics.“
“I decided to join in Aloxe for their vision; being part of a group whose goal is to recycle PET is gratifying for me because I help the planet by bringing environmental solutions.”
“My motto is to look ahead in our ever-changing world. Not all changes are good for our planet. New recycling technologies help to protect the environment sustainably. Aloxe has a bold vision, and although the path will be long and challenging, I enjoy following it with like-minded people“
“I joined Aloxe because I wanted to be part of the launching of an entrepreneurial adventure that promises to be rich and, I'm sure, to have a positive impact on the planet.“
"The passion and inspiration with which we work at Aloxe convinced me to join the team."
"I joined Aloxe because plastic recycling is the future and I am eager to give my contribution by undertaking this great adventure."